[R] multicore by(), like mclapply?

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Mon Oct 10 20:14:26 CEST 2011

Package plyr has .parallel.

Searching datatable-help for "multicore", say on Nabble here,

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/datatable-help-f2315188.html

yields three relevant posts and examples.

Please check wiki do's and don'ts to make sure you didn't
fall into one of those traps, though (we don't know data or task so
just guessing) :

http://rwiki.sciviews.org/doku.php?id=packages:cran:data.table

HTH
Matthew