[R] help with statistics in R - how to measure the effect of users in groups

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Tue Oct 11 07:47:06 CEST 2011

Hi

I would try either some tree method (mvpart) or you can expand lm model
also with users.

fit<-lm(value~variable+users, data=test.m)

Anyway I am not an ultimate expert in statistics. so you shall also
consult some appropriate literature which can be found in CRAN web. Did
you try to look into the book I recommended?

Petr