[R] warning with cut2 function

taby gathoni tabieg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 10:25:20 CEST 2011

Dear r user,

please find my attached sample of the dataset i  am using to create a crosstable and eventually plot a histogram from the output.

I am using  the cut2 function to create bins, about 7 of them using the code after reading the data:
cluster <- cut2(cross_val$value, g=7)

I get the warning:
Warning message:
In min(xx[xx > upper]) : no non-missing arguments to min; returning Inf

additionally, the bins become 6 instead of 7 through the crossTable function:
cross1 <-CrossTable(cross_val$factor, cluster,prop.chisq=FALSE,prop.r=FALSE,prop.t=FALSE)

Please assist me to  get my 7 bins.

How can i plot an output of the cross table as a historgram of factor rate  vs bins?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Taby

An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied.
Arnold Glasgow
"Attempt something large enough that failure is guaranteed…unless God steps in!"