[R] How to run Rcmdr with OS 10.4?

rocher.f at free.fr rocher.f at free.fr
Tue Oct 11 12:44:03 CEST 2011

I've installed Rcmdr package and it doesn't run
Here is the error message:

R version 2.9.2 (2009-08-24)
[R.app GUI 1.29 (5464) powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.1]

[Workspace restored from /Users/jfc/Documents/TravauxFR/.RData]

Le chargement a nécessité le package : tcltk
Chargement de Tcl/Tk... terminé
Le chargement a nécessité le package : car
Error in structure(.External("dotTclObjv", objv, PACKAGE = "tcltk"), class = "tclObj") :
  [tcl] invalid command name "font".

De plus : Warning message:
In fun(...) : couldn't connect to display ":0"
Error : .onAttach a échoué dans 'attachNamespace'
Erreur : le chargement du package / espace de noms a échoué pour 'Rcmdr'

I've tried another version 2.10.2 and Rcmdr with its dependences and it returns the same warnings!
I feel that something lacks on my computer. X11 works and I've installed TcTlk 8.5.5-x11.

What else to do?