[R] Cross posting (was "Restricted Cubic Splines within survfit.cph)

Frank Harrell f.harrell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Oct 12 15:08:27 CEST 2011

Terry I would just add that if someone contacts the maintainer and does
not follow the advice of the maintainer, still has problems, and posts a
message to the list, then some time is wasted.

Frank

--
Frank E Harrell Jr Professor and Chairman      School of Medicine
                    Department of Biostatistics Vanderbilt University