[R] large numbers

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:49:29 CEST 2011

Well that's different. Can you restart R and get the same error
message? If so, change print() to print.default() to get around the
class error for now.

And I just want to make sure of one thing: you did actually change
"valueFromImport" to whatever you named the output of the read.csv()
call, right? I don't know why what would have lead to the error you
got, but one never knows...

If none of the above works, please reply with the result of dput() on
your data and the results of sessionInfo()

Michael

PS -- It's good practice to cc the list as well.