[R] How to map current Europe?

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Thu Oct 13 11:27:34 CEST 2011

Hi Uwe,

When you "cc" from Nabble it doesn't show as cc'd on r-help. It's
a web form with an "Email this post to..." box. I asked Nabble
support (over a year ago) if they could reflect that in the cc field of
the post they send to r-help, with no luck.

The previous thread is cited automatically in the footer: "View this
message in context" link.

I'm replying to this one because I happened to used Nabble to
reply in another thread, in the same way, earlier this morning.
If it isn't ok to post from Nabble, it's an option to prevent posting
from Nabble I believe.

To double check, I've sent this reply using Nabble. Did you get
the (unreflected) cc? I placed your email address in the "email
this post to..." box.

Matthew