[R] Minimum cutsets

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 04:33:27 CEST 2011

I don't know the specifics of this package, but generally the C code
is called internally by R: it, however, requires compilation before R
can "talk" to it. You wont need to learn C though.

Look at the link David suggested for a precompiled version, but it may
be older than the development-version functionality discussed up
thread. If you don't have access to a pre-compiled binary (the author
may be willing to send one to you), it is possible to compile one
yourself with not too much trouble. Theoretically, you won't have to
touch the C code other than to pass it through the package building
process, which is rather well documented. If the source is too
"development"-y, this might be a little tricky, so I'd ask the author
for a binary first.

Michael