[R] aov(variable~group*(speed*person)) but How to get 95% confidence intervals ?

Jebb Remelius jebb at kin.umass.edu
Fri Oct 14 18:11:37 CEST 2011

Greetings and gratitude,

I have 19 persons in each group, and each person walks at 3 different speeds.  I can do a nice p value and f value with summary command
Please help me learn how to report the 95% confidence interval for this anova?
This is easier for my fourth, separate condition: preferred walking speed, where there is no speed factor in the model:
aov(variable~group)
although I compute the 95%CI in SPSS for this model :(
Any advice on how to do this for the single speed anova in R, because it is really nice!
Thank you
Jebb

Jebb Remelius PhDc
jebb at kin.umass.edu