[R] Problem in using BATCH command

hbabai hbabai at northwestern.edu
Mon Oct 17 04:22:36 CEST 2011

Hi Every one,

I have been struggling with a problem and need your help. I would like to
automate execution of a .R file. Therefore i thought of creating a batch
file. It reads

@echo off
start /d "C:\Program Files\R\R-2.13.1\bin\x64" R BATCH Model.R

No success with running it. The command prompt flashes in and out. But I do
not see results. (there is a plot command which is for testing the
execution).

Anyone is able to give me some advice on this.

Worse than that I am not even able to get the command R BATCH Model.R to
work in command prompt.  I get the error "unable to open output file".

Thanks

Hami