[R] heritability estimation

Juliet Hannah juliet.hannah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:51:36 CEST 2011

Search: "mcmcglmm heritability" to see some discussions using the
mcmcglmm package. This package is discussed often
on the mixed model list. You can also use the kinship package. It will
take some time to get familiar with R. Work through
a few of the examples for variance component models, and then I would
suggest posting specific questions to the mixed model list.