[R] Error in ade4 package with rlq

djleavitt danieljleavitt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:49:16 CEST 2011

I am trying to run an rlq analysis on some pretty cool data.

The error message I am getting states " Error in rlq(dudiR, dudiL, dudiQ,
scannf = TRUE, nf = 2) : Non equal row weights"

Problem for me is that the row weights are equal; that is if the set-up is
correct.

The contingency tables column weights need to match column weights of the q
table correct? The L and Q table row weights do not match but they should
not have to. Correct? Am I just not getting something here?

Thanks!

Dan