[R] getting basic descriptive stats off multiple imputation data

Michael Parent michael.parent at ufl.edu
Wed Oct 19 02:34:30 CEST 2011

Hi,
Thanks! So, you're saying I should output the descriptives from the individual data files, and manually do the stats to get the combined estimates (or, I can use the files in mplus or spss to run it in those programs)? Is there no automated process in any of the mi or mi-related packages that automates that pooling?
Thanks,
Mike