[R] defining independent predictors in haplo.stats

niki nikiantypa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:15:18 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am doing analyses with haplo.stats in R. I know that when doing analysis
with haplo.glm,  I have to define my outcome variable, i.e. if it is
binomial or gaussian.
When looking at interactions , eg. gender * geno or life events * geno do I
have to specify whether the independent factor (eg. life events) is ordinal
or binomial, ? Or does the program already know because it is a GLM anyway?
Haplo.stats manual does not give any information about this. As you read the
manual you assume it is not necessary to define the form of the independent
variables.

Does any one know?

thanks,

Niki