[R] Structural equation modelling in R compared with Amos

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:02:46 CEST 2011

Lavaan is a nice package too, thanks for mentioning it.  Given sufficient understanding of matrices, I think OpenMx is arguably as or more powerful than Mplus---it runs circles around Mplus in terms of flexibility, although Mplus does what it does well, with (IMO) fairly sensible defaults, and simpler syntax.