[R] plotting average effects.

gradstudent nmford at uwm.edu
Fri Oct 21 15:18:47 CEST 2011

Bart,

I apologize.  I posted the code I was using in my first comment, to include
the error and the plot that is coming up.  I was unaware that was not
enough.  I am not looking for anyone to give me  the actual answer to my
specific issue, only looking to be pointed in a direction for an online
guide that i can read to understand how average effects are plotted in R.
Our text book doesn't cover any topics for using R, only theory.

-----
Ph.D. Candidate