[R] Working With Variables Having Different Lengths

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Oct 21 19:04:20 CEST 2011

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011, Weidong Gu wrote:

> No easy way out with missing data problems, all imputations are based on
> some strong and untestable assumptions.

   Thanks for the insights.

   Let me rephrase my question in a way that should work: is there a way to
subset my comprehensive data frame ('chemdata') to select only those rows
that have values for two different parameters (i.e., in the same column)?

   I suspect not. But, I can select from the database table on those criteria
and read in a new R data frame.

Rich