[R] how to save an R object to a remote computer

Molly Davies mollymdavies at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 22:24:42 CEST 2011

Thank you for the suggestions! I'm actually running simulations in R over two separate networks (and thus will need to smile sweetly (and authentically, of course!) twice). In one, I am ssh-ing from my Mac laptop into one Mac machine with 32 cpu. In the other, I am ssh-ing into a cluster and am executing my simulation scripts via qsub.

I will take a look at SSHFS!

-Molly