[R] interpreting bootstrap corrected slope [rms package]

apeer adamcpeer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 01:37:13 CEST 2011

Does your point about proportionality also hold for ordinality?  In other
words, if I have several X variables that do not behave in an ordinal
fashion with Y, should I still include them in the full model?  My
understanding or perhaps misunderstanding of the ordinality assumption was
that all X variables included in the model should behave in an ordinal
fashion with Y.  Is that not the case?