[R] How to get intecerpt standard error in PLS

Claudia Beleites claudia.beleites at ipht-jena.de
Mon Oct 24 10:15:42 CEST 2011

Am 24.10.2011 09:07, schrieb Jeff Newmiller:
> Insufficient problem specification. Read the posting guide and try again with reproducible code and platform identification.
> Jeff Newmiller The ..... ..... Go Live...
> DCN:<jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us>  Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
> Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
> Research Engineer (Solar/Batteries O.O#. #.O#. with
> /Software/Embedded Controllers) .OO#. .OO#. rocks...1k
>
> arunkumar1111<akpbond007 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> how do we get intercepts standard error. I'm using the package pls.
> i got the coefficient but not able to get the stabdard error

I think the answer is just along the lines of Bjørn-Helge Mevik's answer
to your previous question.

That being said, maybe you could report the variation (std. dev, IQR,
...) of the intercept observed during bootstrap or iterated (repeated)
cross validation/jackknife instead of the standard error.

Claudia

> --
>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Claudia Beleites