[R] "Plotting" text?

Kevin Burton rkevinburton at charter.net
Mon Oct 24 14:48:30 CEST 2011

Thank you. This works pretty well. I am having some trouble with the text on
the left-hand side getting cut off. I have tried haling="center"  with not
luck. How can I make the text seem wider than it really is to avoid the
truncation. It is only a few characters but still it is annoying. Thank you.