[R] Lm function: Error in model.frame.default

Julie julie.novakova at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:07:06 CEST 2011

The variable y is made of four columns, each paired to 20, 200, 2000 or 20
000.
> y <- c(rdiktator20, rDiktator200, rDikt2000, rDikt20000)

So I guess the problem is in the fact that I did not specify it correctly,
is it so? How can I tell R properly that one part of y matches to one part
of x?

The result I am looking for looks like this in Calc, however, I need to do
it in R because it can tell me more:
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n3933663/allfour.png
The y axis shows how big rdiktator20, rDiktator200, rDikt2000 or rDikt20000
is. The x axis shows the logarithm of 20, 200, 2000 and 20 000.