[R] Adding rows to a table with a loop

Weidong Gu anopheles123 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:36:06 CEST 2011

It surely can be done. One way is to keep track of selected variables
in a set. If a new variable is selected, you expand the selected set
and set the frequency to be one, otherwise just increase the freqency
of the selected variable (if... else).

Also, you might want to have a look at glmulti package which conducts
model selection out of all potential combinations, even including
interactions if you don't have many variables.

HTH

Weidong Gu