[R] Plot Legend

RMSOPS ricardosousa2000 at clix.pt
Mon Oct 24 22:30:58 CEST 2011

Hello Michael,

     You were absolutely right, it was not the database mtcars I wanted to
use. but the example you sent me helped me a lot.
   I took the code that I adapted to this and what I wanted and resulted in
perfection.
    Thank you for your help.

 dataset
 *with (dataset, plot (dataset $ Na, K $ dataset, $ col = dataset Drug, type
= "p", pch = 20))
 with # (dataset, legend ("top", legend = unique (Drug), pch = unique
(dataset $ Drug)))
 with (dataset, legend ("bottom", legend = unique (dataset $ Drug), pch =
20, col =
 unique (dataset $ Drug)))*