[R] Syntax Check: rshape2 melt()

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Oct 28 15:09:38 CEST 2011

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  Nope. Can't.

Dan et al.:

   I apologize for the certainty; anything can happen to data as un-intended
consequences of processing. I will write that there _should_ be no
duplicates.

   What I'm going to do is re-read the data frame from the source text file
that was written out from the postgres table, then subset only a single
stream's worth of data as a test set. I'll obfuscate the identification
(although the data have been submitted to the regulator over the decades)
and make the set available to use if this new approach still has issues with
dcast().

   May not be until Monday that I return with results on this effort as I'm
going to be carfully checking and documenting each step and its results.

Rich