[R] Poblems wih EBImage

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Fri Oct 28 19:39:03 CEST 2011

On 10/28/2011 01:27 AM, diyanah wrote:
> Yes, I'm using windows. Thank you. I made some improvement, I think, but then
> why did I receive this?
>
>> utils:::menuInstallLocal()
> package 'EBImage' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
>> library("EBImage")
> Error: package 'EBImage' was built before R 2.10.0: please re-install it
>
> which one did I need to re-install? The EBImage or the R?

You're using a version of EBImage that is not meant for your version of
R. The recommended way to install Bioconductor packages, and avoid these
mismatches, is

   source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
   biocLite("EBImage")

Please post any follow-up questions to the Bioconductor mailing list

(no subscription necessary)

Martin