[R] Graphics Reciprocal labeling

Hurr hill0093 at umn.edu
Sat Oct 29 19:42:56 CEST 2011

I need just a little more education.
I still haven't got back into attempting R programs,
but I have appreciated your information.
The linear-in-frequency horizontal-axis scale is
natural for frequency analysis, and so labeling in
period is applicable. Also applicable for better view
is an exponential scale like factA*pow(2,-freq*factB)
or related negative exponential properly scaled.
Can I do similar period labeling for this situation also?
Can I even get the exponential scale? I thought of this
scale when I thought of the "5,2,1" US money system.