[R] Get missinfg values with dataframe using read.spss

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 06:53:04 CET 2011

Hi Smart Guy,

You can try use.missings = TRUE.  I am not sure how well this will
work.  If you really need it and use.missings = TRUE does not work, I
would just read it in as a list, and then maybe create a new data
frame based on the list.  See ?as.data.frame for a way to do this.
Then you could have two datasets, one as a list with the missings, one
as a data frame for easy use.

HTH,

Josh