[R] Error in dim(data) <- dim : attempt to set an attribute on NULL.

arunkumar1111 akpbond007 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 05:50:53 CET 2011

Hi,

  I'm passing the input parameters and calculating the linear regression.
some time i'm getting the error

Error in dim(data) <- dim : attempt to set an attribute on NULL.

But when i restart my R studio, then it runs.
Please help to resolve this problem.

My code looks like

dataset <- read.csv("C:/data/data1.csv")
formula12= "Y~X1+X2"
LinearRegression <- lm(formula=formula12,data=dataset, singular.ok=TRUE)
vif(LinearRegression)

Please help me to solve this issue