[R] How to use IML with R and SAS

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 08:06:39 CET 2011

Hi Cheryl,

Since your question is how to analyze the data and the data is being
analyzed in SAS, my guess is that you will have to go to SAS for help
on this (unless SAS makes a free R package that comes with a full
distro of SAS so we can actually try IML..).  Why not just create and
analyze the data in R?

First time seeing this: http://support.sas.com/rnd/app/studio/Rinterface2.html

Cheers,

Josh