[R] Kaplan Meier - not for dates

Polwart Calum (COUNTY DURHAM AND DARLINGTON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST) calum.polwart at nhs.net
Mon Oct 31 19:29:10 CET 2011

I have some data which is censored and I want to determine the median.  Its actually cost data for a cohort of patients, many of whom are still on treatment and so are censored.

I can do the same sort of analysis for a survival curve and get the median survival... ...but can I just use the survival curve functions to plot an X axis that is $ rather than date? If not is there some other way to achieve this?

Thanks

Calum