[R] missing R.dll file

Paul Hiemstra paul.hiemstra at knmi.nl
Thu Sep 1 10:55:33 CEST 2011

 On 09/01/2011 04:30 AM, Erin Hodgess wrote:
> Dear R People:
>
> I was using R with no problems last night.
>
> Now tonight, when I type in "Rgui", I get an error message that R.dll
> is not found and try to re-install.
>
> Have any of you run into this, please?
>
> Thanks,
> Erin

Hi Erin,

Without more information, we cannot help you. Please read the posting
guide for suggestions. Specifically, which OS do you use (windows
probably), which version of R etc. The first thing I would do is start a
search for R.dll and see if the file is present. If not, try
reinstalling R and see if the problem persists.

good luck,
Paul

--
Paul Hiemstra, Ph.D.