[R] Lmer plot help

drewmac andrew.macfarlane at pg.canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Sep 4 01:52:51 CEST 2011

Hello all

I'm running the lme4 package on my binomial data, and I'm happy with the
model and the resultant plot. However, I'd like to plot my table data, which
has: two IVs, and one DV. You can see an example below,  where 'attractive'
= question (IV), male = condition(IV/predictor) and no/yes = answer (dv).
I'm using the table to investigate what questions act differently to the
others, so I can better fit my model. Going through tables of numbers
doesn't seem the most efficient way of instantly seeing what questions work
differently, and I'd like to plot that.

Here is my code:

 table(finaldata$Voice, finaldata$supportive, finaldata$question)
#generates my table#

, ,  = attractive

                no yes
  male1       28  35