[R] about raw type

Jim Holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:43:10 CEST 2011

it is useful if you need to process your data 'byte by byte'.  I have used it to read in a large file and then translate one byte value to another.  you can learn by creating some small script and processing example data with them.  do you have a specific application tha you want to use it on?

Sent from my iPad