[R] Weights using Survreg

Boris Beranger borisberanger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:50:47 CEST 2011

Sorry when we talk about about MLE estimates does that mean WLE?I am trying
to understand if the survreg function is allowing a weight for each density
function when calculating the likelihood.

In my second question I was trying to explain that my problem is that I have
pipes of different length and I want to know their probability to break per
metre. My idea was to weight each of my observations to get estimate
probabilities per metre.Does that sound realistic?

Thank you very much,

Boris