[R] heatmap

Jinrui Xu jinruixu at umich.edu
Tue Sep 6 21:14:13 CEST 2011

Hi Sarah,

To me, the heatmap function calculates "density value"  for each grid
of the heatmap automatically from the input matrix. In my case, I
already got the "density value" as a vector, say Z. I want to plot a
heat map with x and y as is axsis and z values as the "density" of
grid. I am not familiar with R code, so I am writting to ask how to.
Thanks!

jinrui,

--
Ph.D Student, Bioinformatics Program
Center for Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics (CCMB)

1075 Natural Science Building
830 North University Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1048
Tel (lab): 734-763-0514