[R] Problem with by statement for spaghetti plots

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 17:33:24 CEST 2011

On Sep 7, 2011, at 9:45 AM, dadrivr wrote:

> Bump, please help!

When I encounter one of these Nabble "bump"  messages doing my
moderation duties I simply discard it. This is not a website. This is
a mailing list.

If you didn't get an answer it suggests that your example was not
sufficiently clear. Looking back on my mail-client it appears you
offered a link to a commercial website with no clear data target. I
(foolishly) followed that link and got only (hopefully) ... a blank
page.

Now read the Posting Guide and produce a workable example before
"bumping" your request.