[R] access objects

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Sep 8 12:14:44 CEST 2011

Hi

Beware of shooting in your leg. Instead of poisoning your workspace with
numerous objects called "obj.n" or something like that you help yourself
with creating single object of type list. Parts of a list can be accessed
much more easily than this kind of get construction.

I use R quite a long time but I hardly remember a single event when I used
such construction; I always used lists.

In your example

lll<-vector("list", 2)
lll[[1]] <- 7:9