[R] predictive modeling and extremely large data

Divyam divyamurali13 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:37:58 CEST 2011

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. I am a complete novice to R and to using SVM as well
and therefore the terms that I'd used maybe non standard(I am not sure how
to call them technically). Nevertheless the number of data points I had
mentioned are just instances. But as I mentioned, these are bound to grow
perpetually and hence I am looking for a way to manage the data for training
in the most effective way possible without any information loss.
I did a quick search on online SVM and think it is what I am looking for.
Thanks for the links.

Divya