[R] Very simple question about list components

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 17:06:05 CEST 2011

> names(ans)
 [1] "coefficients"  "residuals"     "effects"       "rank"
 [5] "fitted.values" "assign"        "qr"            "df.residual"
 [9] "xlevels"       "call"          "terms"         "model"

And thank you for providing a simple reproducible example.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org