[R] Question about plot.mona {cluster}

trekvana trekvana at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 22:10:58 CEST 2011

Hello all, I what to print the banner plot that is output from the mona
method in the cluster package but the problem is I dont want to print all
that red ink. Here is an example:

data(animals)
ma <- mona(animals)
ma
## Plot similar to Figure 10 in Struyf et al (1996)
plot(ma)

I can change the bar color by using the argument col=c(0,0) -
plot(ma,col=c(0,0)) - but then the variable labels also get colored white.
Is there a way to remove the bar colors but leave the variables colored?

Thank you
George Skountrianos