[R] General help - online statistics courses?

kydaviddoyle kydaviddoyle at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 17:21:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

Another option is http://www.khanacademy.org/

Very interesting site.  The guy started out helping out some of his
relatives with school  work and then started to do them as videos.  His
relatives liked them even better being they could pause/reply them if they
didn't understand. They told friends and they told friends and now he is
doing it for a living.

Each video is around 10 to 15 mins.  For statistics they have 67 videos and
for Probability they have 36 videos.  All free and start out with assuming
you have no knowledge of the subject.

I've been doing the stat videos and my son has been doing the Algebra
section.

I've been pulling some of the things I've learned how to do in R into a web
page.
https://sites.google.com/site/davidsstatistics/

Also Quick R is a great web page for R http://www.statmethods.net/

Take Care