[R] On-line machine learning packages?

Jay josip.2000 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 18:43:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

I used the rseek search engine to look for suitable solutions, however
as I was unable to find anything useful, I'm asking for help.
Anybody have experience with these kinds of problems? I looked into
dynaTree, but as information is a bit scares and as I understand it,
it might not be what I'm looking for..(?)

BR,
Jay