[R] Error message for .csv file

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Sep 12 22:31:42 CEST 2011

You are asking a question about a package that seldom appears on
rhelp, leading me to infer that there is not a large user community
that reads this mailing list. You are also not providing the data
needed to reproduced the problem. You would be better off taking the
time to contact the package authors.

--
David.