[R] I cannot load my workspace in R

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Sep 14 15:55:58 CEST 2011

On 14.09.2011 15:06, tttcomrader wrote:
> I was trying to open up the workspace that you help me write last night,
> but for some reasons, when I tried to load the saved file R reads
> "load("C:\\Users\\Documents\\Statistical Learning\\HW1 #3 hint")
> and then it basically just stopped.
>
> I changed the file to a .Rdata file but the problem still persist, any
> ideas how to fix this?

Yes, read the error message and if that does not solve the problem,
rephrase your question including the output you got.

In the first iteration you probably got something along the lines

"..........  probable reason 'No such file or directory'"

and since we do not know how you called the file, we cannot help.

Uwe Ligges