[R] I cannot load my workspace in R

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Sep 14 17:51:15 CEST 2011

Hi

> Re: [R] I cannot load my workspace in R
>
> It would not load that file, it just stopped there.

I do not believe that. Anyway, if R stop to respond to your commands you
probably has broken installation.

What type of file you are trying to load? Is it saved workspace? Any
errors.

Here is the result when I start vanilla R

###No data, no objects

> ls()
character(0)

> load("D:\\data\\STAT\\povrch\\.RData")

Attaching package: ‘reshape’

The following object(s) are masked from ‘package:plyr’:

    rename, round_any

#### Here you can see objects from loaded workspace
> ls()
 [1] "alice"    "dta"      "dta.ag"   "dta.tab"  "fit"      "komplet1"
 [7] "komplet2" "m"        "p"        "stand"    "temp"     "vyber"

I recommend you to see R Intro manual.

Regards
Petr