[R] Where to put tryCatch or similar in a very big for loop

Bonnett, Laura L.J.Bonnett at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 09:22:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

The simulation occasionally generates either a rare event meaning that the Cox model is not appropriate or it generates a covariate with most responses being the same which means that the Cox model cannot be fit.

At bootstrap sample number 10, the variable c11 is considered singular by model cox1.

Thanks,
Laura