[R] Question about permutation test

song_gpqg song_gpqg at 126.com
Fri Sep 16 21:07:04 CEST 2011

Hi!
I am doing a permutation test on 7 data randomly selected into two groups,
one has 4 and the other 3. The purpose is to list all the 35 possible
outcomes and calculate p-value. I googled the function perm.test() and not
sure if my usage is correct. So I set a=c(7 data), b=(1,1,1,1,2,2,2) which
represents the group. Then I use the function  pt=perm.test(a,b...). There's
a p-value popped out. I want to see the histogram to know if it's correct.
But hist(pt) gave me nothing. So I am wondering what I can do and is this
procedure correct?
Thanks a lot. I am just a beginner btw.

Nellie