[R] R shell line width

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 02:13:51 CEST 2011

Hi Mike,

Look at ?options  particularly something like:

options(width = 120)

80 is the default, I believe.  On 1920 pixels I can comfortably get
around 220 (depending on the overhead of the program, full screen,
etc.).  I imagine it would also be possible to run into limitations
from the terminal R is running in, though I do not know that for a
fact.

Cheers,

Josh