[R] troubles with a for loop

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Sun Sep 18 19:23:43 CEST 2011

Sarah has told you how to get from where
you are to where you want to be.

However, it is easier to start somewhere
else.  The more "R" way to do what you are
doing is to use a list to put the results
of your regressions into.  It is then very
easy to use that list, and it is easier to
keep track of.

The two documents mentioned in my signature
may help you get up and running in R.  Since
you are coming from Stata, you should also
look at http://r4stats.com